Details For Zuyd Excellence Scholarship (ZES):
For Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees in European Studies, Hotel Management, Interdisciplinary Arts (iArts), International Business, Interior Architecture, and Music, the Zuyd Excellence Scholarship (ZES) 2023 is available. Your application must be submitted by August 31, 2023. Zuyd University of Applied Sciences is offering this scholarship, which will cover only the cost of tuition with a €3,600 discount. All nationalities, with the exception of those from Switzerland or the EU/EEA, are eligible for this Scholarships.
- Degree: Bachelors, Masters
- Location : Netherlands
- Provided by: Zuyd University of Applied Sciences
- Deadline: 31 Aug 2023
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, €3,600 discount
- Applicants of the Zuyd Excellence Scholarship must be non-EU/EEA/Switzerland nationals.
- Candidates must be applying for a full-time Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program.
- Zuyd student number must have been received by the applicants.
- Program- and institution-specific requirements must be met by the applicants.
- Candidates applying for Zuyd Excellence Scholarship should pay the highest institutional tuition fees and reside in the Netherlands during their study.
- The scholarships are applicable only to the international, fully English-taught, government-funded Bachelor and Master programs.
Letter of motivation (max. 1 page A4) must include the following items:
- Why have you chosen this particular study programme at Zuyd University of Applied Sciences
- What value do you expect this study programme to add to your previous education
- What do you expect this study programme to contribute to your future career
The letter of reference should be signed, dated and submitted on official stationery and must include:
- Your name and the name, position and department of the referee of your current educational institution
- Description of the applicant’s excellent academic abilities and competencies .