Details For Netherlands Scholarship:
For those pursuing a Masters in the subject of public health, the KIT Scholarship Fund 2023 is available. Your application must be submitted by 15 Mar 2023. The Royal Tropical Institute (Koninklijk Instituut voor de Tropen (KIT)) is offering this scholarship, which has a partial funding value of 19,180 euros. This scholarship is Open to students from emerging countries in South America, Africa & Asia.
- Degree: Masters
- Location : Netherlands
- Provided by: Royal Tropical Institute (Koninklijk Instituut voor de Tropen (KIT)
- Deadline: 15 Mar 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 19,180 euros
Students from low-income nations can apply for the KIT Scholarship Fund through the Royal Tropical Institute in order to enroll in KIT’s Master’s degree.
Eligibility criteria for Netherlands Scholarship:
- Candidates must be admitted to either the Master in International Health or Master in Public Health and meet all application requirements of the scholarship.
- They must hold a passport from an emerging country in South America, Africa or Asia and meet the requirements for obtaining a Dutch visa (MVV residence permit).
- Preferably have a proven commitment for the public case (for example, work in remote rural areas or for disadvantaged populations).
- Endorse the objectives and aims of the KIT Scholarship Fund. The aims of the KIT Scholarship Fund cannot be achieved if the fellowship holder does not return to his or her home country.
- Work in a field where studying at KIT can make a relevant contribution.
- Be in a position to introduce the newly acquired skills and knowledge.
- Be available full-time to pursue the course or program without interruption, and be physically and mentally able to participate in the entire program .