Details For Kent Business School Program:
Kent Business School Program Director’s Scholarship
Scholarships are available for Masters degrees in the fields of business, management, economics, and accounting through the Kent Business School Program Director’s Scholarship 2023. Your application must be submitted by a deadline that varies. This scholarship is offered by the University of Kent and is worth £2,500 in Partial Funding. Any citizens are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Degree: Masters
- Location : United Kingdom
- Provided by: University of Kent
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, £2,500
The Kent Business School Programme Director’s Scholarship seeks to assist and motivate University of Kent students who have outstanding academic standing and extroverted personalities.
Eligibility for Kent Business School Programme Director’s Scholarship:
- Kent Business School Programme Director’s Scholarship is open to students of all nationalities.
- Applicants should hold (or expect to hold) a first-class degree (or equivalent). Students with a borderline 2:1/First degree will also be considered.
- Applicant smust enroll in MSc course of study at Kent Business.
- Successful candidates will demonstrate academic excellence and outstanding research potential.
- All the progression requirements and program-specific criteria must be met by the students.
Value of the Scholarship:
The successful applicants of the Kent Business School Programme Director’s Scholarship will receive an award of up to £2,500 .