Details For UC Product Design Scholarship Partial 2023:
For bachelor’s degrees in product design, the UC Product Design Scholarship (School-Leaver Scholarship) 2023 is available. The 15th of August 2023 is the deadline for mailing in your application. This scholarship is offered by the University of Canterbury and is worth $5,000 a year in partial funding. Any citizens are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Degree: Bachelors
- Location : New Zealand
- Provided by: University of Canterbury
- Deadline: 15 Aug 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $5,000 per annum
The goal of this scholarship is to recognize and assist academically capable and innovative students who are beginning their first year of the University of Canterbury’s Product Design degree program.
The scholarship is redeemable when enrolled full-time in the first and second years of one of the following undergraduate degree programs:
- Bachelor’s degree in product design (BProdDesign)
dual bachelor’s degree in product design and business (BProdDesign/BCom)
- dual bachelor’s degrees in product design and science (BProdDesign/BSc)
Eligibility criteria UC Product Design Scholarship Partial 2023:
- Applicants must have completed, or be completing, a university entrance-level qualification.
- Applicants must have studied at the secondary level in New Zealand, or overseas at Te Aho o Te Kura Pounamu, in the year of application (or, in the case of a gap year,1 in the year immediately prior).
- Demonstrated potential in innovative product design, game software development, or outstanding design communication.
- Academic achievement, as indicated by quality of achievement in NCEA or in equivalent university entrance qualifications .