Details For Taught Masters Scholarships at Maynooth University:
Taught Masters Scholarships at Maynooth University In Ireland
Scholarships for Teaching Masters at Maynooth University Masters degrees are available in all university-offered fields starting in 2023. Your application must be submitted by June 30, 2023. The National University of Ireland, Maynooth (NUIM) is the provider of this partial funding scholarship, which has a value of €2,000. Any citizens are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Degree: Masters
- Location : Ireland
- Provided by: National University of Ireland, Maynooth (NUIM)
Eligibility for the Taught Masters Scholarships :
- The candidates applying should have a minimum of 2.1 honours undergraduate degrees.
- Candidates should be willing to take a full-time taught master’s degree.
- Should meet the entry requirements for a taught master’s programme at Maynooth University.
- The candidates are asked to submit the transcripts of their undergraduate degrees.
- Applicants who are about to receive their degree can submit their penultimate academic transcripts.
Value of the Taught Masters Scholarships:
This scholarship offers €2,000 for successful applicants .