Details STIBET III Matching Funds Scholarships:
STIBET III Matching Funds Scholarships
Scholarships are available for Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees in the fields of finance, international business, and management under STIBET III Matching Funds Scholarships 2023.
Your application must be submitted by a deadline that varies. The German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) is the provider of this scholarship, which has a Partial Funding value of 600 Euros per month. Except for Germany, all nationalities are eligible for this award.
- Degree: Bachelors, Masters
- Location : Germany
- Provided by: German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD)
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 600 Euros per month
Funding for STIBET III Matching The DAAD and Auswärtiges Amt (the Federal Foreign Office) provide funding for scholarships (German Academic Exchange Service)
Eligibility For STIBET III Matching Funds Scholarships:
- International students are eligible for scholarships except for German citizens.
- Applicants of STIBET III Matching Funds Scholarships are expected to have a good academic record.
- He/She must have acceptable Gmat scores.
- Applicants must not receive any other forms of support or scholarship from other sources.
- Applicants of STIBET III Matching Funds Scholarships are selected based on their results in the first degree.
- Candidates’ GMAT scores are given priority.
- Participation in Extracurricular activities and their accomplishments are considered .