Details For South Korea Scholarship:
South Korea Scholarship Fully Funded
Graduate Scholarship For Excellent Foreign Students (GSFS) is available at Seoul National University 2023 for Masters and PhD degrees in the university’s courses. Your application must be submitted by a deadline that varies. The value of this scholarship, which is offered by Seoul National University, is Full Funding, which includes tuition and a stipend (which changes with each course). This scholarship is Open to Asian nationals except China & Japan.
- Degree: Masters , PhD
- Location : South Korea
- Provided by: Seoul National University
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, tuition fee + stipend (varies with each course)
Eligibility requirements For South Korea Scholarship:
- Candidates must have submitted an application for a program offered by one of the participating Seoul National University departments.
- The candidates must have a need for financial assistance.
- The Graduate Scholarship For Excellent Foreign Students (GSFS) applicants must submit their applications to the SNU Office of Admissions.
- Students may renew their scholarships as long as they continue to maintain a 3.0/4.3 GPA.
- The selection process takes into account prior coursework, financial need, academic advancement, a personal statement, a study schedule, and other records of success.
Value of the Scholarship:
Tuition Fee(4 semesters) and Living Expenses(500,000 KRW per month) .