Details For Singapore Fellowship:
For PhD degrees in all university-offered fields, the SUTD PhD Fellowship 2023 is available. Your application must be submitted by a deadline that varies. The Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD) is the provider of this scholarship, which has a Partial Funding value of $2,500. This scholarship is Open to all nationals .
- Degree: PHD
- Location : Singapore
- Provided by: Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD)
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $2,500
All students enrolling in the university’s Ph.D. program will receive an SUTD PhD Fellowship, thanks to an initiative by Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD). This fellowship was created to help with student financial aid .
Eligibility criteria for the SUTD PhD Fellowship:
- Applicants from all nationalities are eligible.
- Applicants must enroll in any Ph.D course of study at the university.
- Applicants must demonstrate excellent academic merit.
- Applicants must show interest in doing research study.
Value of the Singapore Fellowship:
Successful applicants of the SUTD PhD Fellowship will receive the following benefits-
- Full tuition fees
- CPF contribution (Singapore Citizens only)
- Monthly stipend of:
- S$2,700, increased to $3,200 after passing Qualifying Exam (Singapore Citizens)
- S$2,200, increased to $2,700 after passing Qualifying Exam (Singapore Permanent Residents)
- S$2,000, increased to $2,500 after passing Qualifying Exam (International Students)