Details For This Scholarship :
The NATA Business Scholarship, 2022 is offered for Bachelors, Diploma, Training & Short courses degree in the field of Aviation or pilot certification. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Dec 2022. This scholarship is provided by National Air Transportation Foundation (NATF) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $2,500 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Degree: Bachelors, Diploma, Training & Short courses
- Provided by: National Air Transportation Foundation (NATF)
- Location : USA
- Deadline: 30 Dec 2022
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $2,500
The National Air Transport Association is offering scholarships to employees of NATA member companies to continue their education.
Eligibility for NATA Business Scholarship, 2022:
- The studies should be directly related to furthering the skills applicable to working at an FBO, charter company maintenance facility or flight school.
- The applicable training includes a maintenance program under the aegis of Part 147 or 65, a pilot certificate or rating under Part 61 or 141, or any aviation-related two-year, four-year or graduate degree program at an accredited college or university.
- The candidates applying for NATA Business Scholarship, 2019 should be at least 18 years of age.
- The applicants are required to be nominated by a NATA’s Regular or Associate Member Company representative.
- The candidates should have a commitment to general aviation.
- The applicants must have a Student Pilot Certificate (or higher), a third-class medical certificate if they are applying for pilot certificates or ratings.
- The candidates applying for NATA Business Scholarship, 2019 should submit two recommendation letters and an essay or resume of maximum of 500 words.
Value of NATANATA Business Scholarship, 2022:
- The recipients of NATA Business Scholarship, 2019 get $2,500.
Deadline for NATA Business Scholarship, 2022:
- The deadline for NATA Business Scholarship, 2022 is 30th December 2022.