Details For South Korea Scholarships:
The institution is offering Masters and Doctoral programs in all fields through the Jungseok International Scholarships 2023. Your application must be submitted by a deadline that varies. The value of South Korea scholarship, which is offered by Inha University, is only tuition fees up to a 100% fee waiver. Except for Koreans, all nationalities are eligible for this award.
- Degree: Masters, PhD
- Location : South Korea
- Provided by: Inha University
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, up to 100% fees waiver
Inha University is offering Jungseok International Scholarships to qualified international students.
Eligibility for Jungseok International Scholarships:
- GPA of at least 80% in the previous degree program.
- Obtain the following scores in one of the Language Proficiency Certificates:
- TOEFL PBT: 550 or above
- TOEFL CBT: 210 or above
- TOEFL IBT: 80 or above
- TOEIC: 700 or above
- TEPS: 600 or above
- IELTS: 5.5 or above
- TOPIK: level 3 or above (Korean)
- To receive full tuition fee, high scores are required.
- Language proficiency certificates must be within the validity period.
Value of the Scholarship:
The successful applicants of Jungseok International Scholarships will receive either 30%, 50%, 70% or 100% tuition fee waiver .