Details For IFA Paris Scholarships Bachelor & Masters 2023:
IFA Paris Scholarships 2023 are available for courses connected to fashion studies at the undergraduate and graduate levels. Your application must be submitted by a deadline that varies.
The International Fashion Academy (IFA), Paris, is the provider of this scholarship, which has a value of only tuition costs and a fee discount of up to 100%. Any citizens are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Degree: Bachelors, Masters
- Location : France
- Provided by: International Fashion Academy (IFA), Paris
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, up to 100% fees reduction
Eligibility For IFA Paris Scholarships:
For UG applicants:
- The applicants must be above 18 years of age and have to be high school graduates.
- English language requirements are considered for Non-native English speakers. An IELTS score of 6.0 or above or a TOEFL score of 79 or above is required.
For PG applicants:
- The preferred background for PG in Business Administration, Marketing, Media & Communication and Fashion Design related fields.
- The applicants should have a minimum of three years of working experience in the relevant field.
- English language requirements are considered for Non-native English speakers. An IELTS score of 7.0 or above or a TOEFL score of 96 or above is required.
Types of Scholarships:
The many scholarship types include The most outstanding and bright applicant will get a full scholarship (full tuition fees), a half scholarship (half of the tuition expenses), and a Super scholarship of 5000 euros in cash .