Details For Daphne Jackson fellowship 2023 Fully Funded In UK:
Daphne Jackson fellowship 2023 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, Social sciences, Arts and Humanities and other related disciplines.
Your application must be submitted by a deadline that varies. The fellowship is funded in full, including salary and retraining expenses, and is offered by UK Research and Innovation (UKRI). All citizens are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Degree: PhD
- Provided by: UK Research and Innovation (UKRI)
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, salary + retraining costs
- Location: United Kingdom
These fellowships are available to individuals who wish to restart their research careers after a two-year or longer sabbatical due to family, medical, or caring obligations. The goal is to equip participants with the self-assurance and expertise they need to successfully return to their research careers. They give you the chance to blend a rigorous research project with a tailored retraining program in a welcoming UK university or research setting.
- Applicants should have a career break of at least two years’ duration, taken for family, health, or caring reasons.
- Candidates should have a good first degree in a research subject.
- Applicants must have a PhD, or at least three years of research experience (academic or industrial) prior to the career break (with evidence of research impacts and outcomes). For Research Support Fellowships, those undertaking them may have a professional or technical qualification (e.g. C.Tech., C.Eng. or B Tech.) and not necessarily a Ph.D. or BSc.
- Candidates need to be residents of the UK at the time of application and have the right to work in the UK. We will consider applicants with a Tier 2 visa or those able to apply for a Global Talent Visa.
- Applicants must have good command of English (spoken and written) and good computer skills.
- Personal background and experience
- The potential benefit of a Fellowship on the applicant’s future career
- The likelihood of securing sponsorship.
- Travel and subsistence