Details For Croatia Fellowship:
For postdoctoral degrees in the humanities and social sciences, the CAS SEE Rijeka Fellowship Programme 2023 is available. ideal pre-spide strase g of stras e, Your application must be submitted by a deadline that varies. The University of Rijeka is offering this scholarship, which has a Full Funding value of €1,100 a month plus a travel and lodging allowance and a research budget. This scholarship is Open to all nationals . You Can Also Apply To Canada Scholarships
- Degree: Post Doc
- Location : Croatia
- Provided by: University of Rijeka
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, € 1,100 per month + travel and accommodation allowance + research budget
- Applicants must have a Ph.D.
- Applicants can apply from the arts, life, and sciences fields.
- The research project should be in the humanities and social sciences area.
- Must be able to discuss with other scientific disciplines.
- CAS SEE places no restrictions on country of origin, discipline, or academic position in selecting its fellows. The Academic Advisory Council makes the selection of fellows.
- The managing team enforces a “no loss – no gain” stipend policy for the invited Fellows. Inaugural distinguished fellows accompany the Center’s development.
- The members of the Academic Advisory Board select the Fellows in a highly competitive and independent fashion based on recommendations made by anonymous peer-reviewers.
- Fellowship application form
- Curriculum vitae
- Research paper about 1500 to 2000 words, including the following materials:
- Research connections and relevance to a broader academic context.
- Research methods and goals.
- Research current state and schedule.
- National and international cooperation partners, if available.
- Research interdisciplinary dimension.
- Research objectives.
- Participating motivation.
- Research ethics, if relevant.
- A personal essay of about 500 words