Details For Canada Scholarship :
The Marcel-Lortie Scholarship and François-Matte Scholarship from the Forestry Research and Development Fund (FRDF) is offered for Masters degree in the field of Forest Sciences. The deadline for the sending your application is 28 Nov 2022. This scholarship is provided by Laval University (Universite Laval), Canada and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 2 scholarships of $4,000 . This scholarship is Open to all Nationals.
- Degree: Masters
- Location : CANADA
- Provided by: Laval University (Universite Laval), Canada
- Deadline: 28 Nov 2022
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 2 scholarships of $4,000
- Have a research project in forest economics, forest policies, or social forestry with potential benefits for Quebec.
In addition, the candidate must:
- Work full-time* (or deemed full-time according to Aide financière aux études ) toward a master’s degree with a thesis in agroforestry or forest sciences during the scholarship award session
- Have been admitted (1st registration session) in the fall of 2020 or during the calendar year 2021
- Have a collaboration plan submitted and accepted by the program management
- Work full-time* (or deemed full-time according to Aide financière aux études ) to a doctorate in forest sciences during the scholarship award session
- Have been admitted (1st registration session) during the calendar year 2019, 2020 or 2021
Have a collaboration plan submitted and accepted by the program management
* Part-time student ( 6 to 11 credits): If you are recognized as a student parent under Université Laval’s Student Parent Policy, you could be considered eligible for this contest. To this end, it is your responsibility to provide us with the certificate issued by the Registrar’s Office by uploading it to the appropriate section of the form. Note that a period of 7 working days is expected to obtain this document.
- Relevance of the subject to the mission of the Forestry Research and Development Fund (FRDF) and the themes associated with the scholarships (20%)
- Presentation of the project (25%)
- Potential benefits of the project on sustainable forest management in Quebec (20%)
- Quality of French (10%)
- The excellence of the academic record (cumulative average of the current program) (15%)
- The social commitment of the candidate (10%)