Details For Canada Scholarship :
The Graduate Bursaries At Simon Fraser University, 2022 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of All Subjects. The deadline for the sending your application is 16 Sep 2022. This scholarship is provided by Simon Fraser University (SFU), Canada and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, varies . This scholarship is Open to all nationals .
- Degree: Bachelors
- Location : Canada
- Provided by: Simon Fraser University (SFU), Canada
- Deadline: 16 Sep 2022
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, varies
- The Simon Fraser University offers bursaries for International and Canadian applicants.
- The candidates applying for Graduate Bursaries at Simon Fraser University, 2022
- Have a CGPA of at least 3.00 at the Simon Fraser University.
- The applicants are expected to be enrolled in a full-time program at the University and should have a financial need.
- The candidates enrolled in a per-term fee program should be enrolled in the term of application (tuition is not calculated on the number of units they are enrolled in).
- The applicants in per unit fee program should be enrolled in at least 6 units in the application term (tuition is calculated on the number of units they are enrolled in).
- The candidates applying for Graduate Bursaries at Simon Fraser University, 2022 should log into the Student Information System and click on “Apply for Bursaries/Work-Study”.
- The applicants should submit their application before the specified deadline.
- The candidates applying for Graduate Bursaries at Simon Fraser University, 2022 need not specify the individual bursaries for which they want to apply.
- The eligible applicants will be considered for all the available bursaries.