Boehringer Ingelheim Fonds PhD Fellowships 2022 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Biomedical research. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Jun 2022. This scholarship is provided by Boehringer Ingelheim Fonds (BIF) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Monthly stipend . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Degree: PhD
- Provided by: Boehringer Ingelheim Fonds (BIF)
- Deadline: 01 Jun 2022
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Monthly stipend
Boehringer Ingelheim Fonds offers PhD fellowships to support PhD applicants.
Eligibility for the Boehringer Ingelheim Fonds PhD Fellowships 2022 :
- The Boehringer Ingelheim Fonds PhD Fellowships 2022 to European citizens working in Europe or overseas and to the non-European citizens pursuing their PhD projects in Europe.
- The age limit for the applicants is a maximum of 27 years.
- The PhD project of the candidate must be in the field of basic biomedical research and is aimed at elucidating basic biological phenomena of human life and acquiring new scientific knowledge.
- The candidates who are natural scientists should have been awarded their diploma, BSc, MSc or equivalent degree and the physicians, veterinary surgeons and pharmacists are expected to clear their state examinations.
- Presently, the applicant should not have been working on his/her project for more than 6 months.
Documents required for the Boehringer Ingelheim Fonds PhD Fellowships 2022 :
- The candidate should include the title and summary of PhD project in a maximum of 1,400 characters.
- The summary of the final experimental thesis either bachelor, diploma or master thesis before embarking on the PhD project.
- List the publications if he/she is holding any.
- The certificates of all academic qualifications, also include the grades and certificates of professional education taken by the candidate prior to university.
- Recommendation letters from the supervisor of the PhD thesis, supervisor of the diploma or equivalent thesis.
- All the documents should be submitted in PDF format and should be written in English.
Selection criteria for the Boehringer Ingelheim Fonds PhD Fellowships 2022 :
- The achievements and academics of the candidate are taken into consideration.
- The quality and originality of the proposed PhD project.
- The laboratory scientific standards in which the project is to be pursued are considered.
Value of the Boehringer Ingelheim Fonds PhD Fellowships 2022 :
- The successful applicants for Boehringer Ingelheim Fonds PhD Fellowships 2022 will receive a monthly stipend.
Deadline for Boehringer Ingelheim Fonds PhD Fellowships 2022 :
- The last date to apply for Boehringer Ingelheim Fonds PhD Fellowships 2022 is 1st June 2022.