Funded PhD studentships 2022 is offered for PhD, Research Fellow/ Scientist degree in the field of Arts and Humanities. You can apply for this scholarship here. The deadline for sending your application is 11 Feb 2022.
This scholarship is provided by the University of Liverpool
The value of this scholarship is Full Funding
Stipend + Fees (£16,159 + £4,500) per annum for 3.5 years. This scholarship is open to all nationalities.
- Degree: PhD, Research Fellow/ Scientist
- Provided by: University of Liverpool
- Deadline: 11 Feb 2022
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Stipend + Fees (£16,159 + £4,500) per annum for 3.5 years
Funded PhD studentships 2022 is offered by the University of Liverpool, for the students who have completed their Master’s degree in relevant subject with component training in relevant research methods. This offers some courses under Arts and humanities.
Eligibility criteria for Funded PhD studentships 2022 :
- Applicants must hold a Master’s degree in a relevant subject.
- Applicants must have a significant component of training in relevant research methods.
- All UK and international applicants are welcome.
- Students should be willing to study Social policy and Criminology, Law and Social Justice, Humanities, and Social Sciences.
- Harvard University MBA Scholarship 2023
- University of Waterloo – Suncor Emerging Leaders Awards in Engineering in Canada 2022
- Canada Scholarship (Conestoga College International Degree Entrance Scholarships 2022)
The reward of Funded PhD studentships 2022 :
A stipend of £16,159 + standard UKRI home fee rate of £4,500 per annum for 3.5 years (TBC for 2022/23).
Documents needed to apply :
- Student’s academic CV/Resume.
- The student should get two references from which one should be written by a recent academic supervisor.
- Copy of Bachelor’s degree and Master’s degree certificates.
- A research proposal detailing your interest in this PhD and your suitability for the studentship.