Details For USA Scholarships:
USA Scholarships The Bachelor of Arts, Sciences, and Business Undergraduate International Chancellor’s Merit Scholarship at Rutgers University is available in 2023. Your application must be submitted by a deadline that varies. Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, is offering this scholarship, which has a Partial Funding value of up to $15,000 each year. This scholarship is Open to all nationals except the US .
- Degree: Bachelors
- Location : USA
- Provided by: Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to $15,000 per year
Scholarships are available from Rutgers State University of New Jersey to foreign students planning to enroll in the university’s Bachelor’s degree program .
Eligibility for Rutgers University USA Scholarships:
- The applicant must be a transfer or first-year international student.
- Applicants must enroll in a full-time bachelor’s program in the University’s School of Arts and Sciences or School of Business.
- No SAT or SAT is required for applicants to the Undergraduate International Chancellor’s Scholarship.
- Applicants for the Undergraduate International Chancellor’s Merit Scholarship must have an ACT or SAT score between 21 and 24 or a score between 1060 and 1190.
- Students that transfer must have a GPA of 3.0 to 3.5 .
Value of the Scholarship:
- $12,000 ($6,000/semester) 3.2-3.69 weighted GPA
- 15,000 ($7,500/semester) 3.7-4.0 weighted GPA