Details For USA Scholarships:
USA Scholarships The University of West will be offering Lotus Scholarships in 2023 for Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees in every topic the school offers. Your application must be submitted by a deadline that varies. The University of the West (UWest) is the provider of this scholarship, which has a Partial Funding value of up to $7,000. This scholarship is Open to all nationals.
- Degree: Bachelors , Masters
- Location : USA
- Provided by: University of the West (UWest)
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to $7,000
High-achieving students who require financial aid can apply for Lotus Scholarships from the University of the West to attend the university.
Eligibility for Lotus scholarships:
- The candidates applying for Lotus Scholarships should be students seeking bachelor’s or master’s degree at the University.
- The ESL students, doctoral degree students or students seeking certificates are not eligible.
- The applicants for Lotus Gold Scholarship should have a GPA of 3.0 (undergraduate) and 3.25 (graduate) and the applicants for Lotus Silver Scholarship should have a GPA of 2.75 (undergraduate) and 3.0 (graduate).
- The domestic applicants should submit an FAFSA application or submit a copy of their, or their parent’s, guardian’s, recent tax return.
- The international students are required to submit a UWest International Student Supplemental Application for Financial Aid.
- The international applicants should meet the University’s English language requirements.
- The undergraduate candidates should have a minimum of 12 units each semester and graduate students should have a minimum of 9 units each semester.
- The applicants for Lotus Scholarships should submit UWest Financial Aid Application Form, UWest International Student Supplemental, and an official transcript for higher education.
- The candidates who are domestic students should also submit a FAFSA or tax return copy.
- Copy of official transcript (in English) of the highest education attained.
- Copy of official TOEFL or IELTS score report.
Value of the Lotus Scholarships:
A renewable scholarship of $6,000/year for select undergraduate students and $7,000/year for select graduate students .