Details For USA Scholarship :
The General ISSS Financial Aid 2023 is offered for Bachelors , Masters degree in the field of Subjects offered by the University. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Nov 2022. This scholarship is provided by University of Texas at Austin (UT Austin) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $4,000 per semester . This scholarship is Open to all Nationals.
- Degree: Bachelors , Masters
- Location : USA
- Provided by: University of Texas at Austin (UT Austin)
- Deadline: 01 Nov 2022
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $4,000 per semester
The General ISSS Financial Aid award provides $4,000 per semester for the fall and spring semesters and $2,500 in the summer semester in cash assistance* for international students who demonstrate financial need. This is a competitive process as the number of awards allotted per semester is limited. Only international students who have completed at least 2 semesters at UT by the time the award is disbursed are eligible to apply for this award.
The spring/summer 2023 semester application for the General ISSS Financial Aid will be available on October 1, 2022.
The deadline for the spring/summer 2023 semesters General ISSS Financial Aid award period is November 1, 2022, by 5 p.m.
In addition to the online application, the following documents are required for your application to be considered complete:
- 14% of the scholarship will be withheld for tax purposes per U.S. tax law, unless a tax treaty for scholarships is in effect or the recipient is considered a resident alien for tax purposes.
- Recipients will be obligated to file a tax return for the scholarship income earned, but may also receive a tax refund for the amount withheld from the scholarship.
- It is recommended that the recipient applies for a taxpayer identification number if they do not already hold an ITIN or SSN. You will also need a taxpayer identification number in order to claim any applicable tax treaty benefits and to file a tax return to claim any tax refunds due.
- Bank statements: You must provide copies of your monthly bank statements for the most recent three months, including a statement of deposits and balances. Note: Bank statements must be in English.
- Personal Statement: You must provide a typed statement (limit 2 pages) that addresses your financial need. Indicate recent changes in your financial situation (e.g. medical bills, loss of sponsorship), if applicable. Please note: This statement helps in evaluating your needs and qualifications for receiving the award.
- Special documentation if applicable: Submit evidence of termination of a scholarship, loss of sponsorship, medical bills, currency devaluation, or written documentation of government restrictions on funds/resources permitted out of your country.