Details For Japan Scholarship :
The University Recommended Japanese Government (MEXT) Scholarship 2022 is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of Science. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by The University Of Tokyo and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Tuition fees and enrollment fees exempted . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities except Japan.
- Degree: Masters, PhD
- Location : Japan
- Provided by: The University Of Tokyo
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Tuition fees and enrollment fees exempted
University Recommended Japanese Government (MEXT) Scholarship 2022 is offered by the University of Tokyo for international students planning to pursue their masters or doctoral programs at the University’s school of science.
- Applicants must be International students with outstanding academic records
- Applicant must be applying for a Master’s or Doctoral Program at the Graduate School of Science commencing in Japan on September 2022
- Applicant, in the last two years of study, must have university grade points of 2.30 out of 3.00 or above
- Applicant must maintain the same academic standard during the course of the program.
- Applicants must be a citizen of a country with diplomatic relations with the Japanese government.
- Applicants who have Japanese citizenship at the time of application are ineligible. However, applicants having dual citizenship with another country, residing outside Japan and plan on relinquishing their Japanese nationality before arrival, are eligible
- Applicants must be born on or after April 2, 1988.
- Applicants must meet the language requirements in either English or in Japanese as described by the University.
To apply for the University Recommended Japanese Government (MEXT) Scholarship 2022, complete the application form and submit before the commencement of the program.