Details For Scholarship :
University of Southampton UK-Postgraduate Taught Talent Scholarship, 2022 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Courses offered by the University. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by University of Southampton and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, £2,000 to £3,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open for students from outside of EU except China, Hong Kong, Macau.
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: University of Southampton
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, £2,000 to £3,000
- Location : UK
The University of Southampton is offering Postgraduate Taught Talent Scholarship, 2022 to applicants who excel in their field.
Eligibility for the University of Southampton UK-Postgraduate Taught Talent Scholarship, 2022:
- You must be a UK/EU national
- You must have applied and been offered a place in one of the School’s Masters’ programs
- You must hold a bachelor’s degree with a 1st or high 2.1 classifications (or equivalent)
- You must have submitted an application form to us by 31st July 2020 and attached in the application a 500-word personal statement containing:
- Evidence of academic or career progression and any professional achievement
- How your chosen program will enhance your career prospects.
Value of University of Southampton UK-Postgraduate Taught Talent Scholarship, 2022:
- The Scholarship consists of a £2,000 tuition fee reduction at enrolment and a £3,000 living expense allowance paid across 4 quarters on 1st October, 1st February, 1st April and 1st July (or the next working day if the date falls on a weekend, University closure day or Bank Holiday)
Deadline for the University of Southampton UK-Postgraduate Taught Talent Scholarship, 2022:
- The last date to apply for the University of Southampton-Postgraduate Taught Talent Scholarship is 31st July 2022.