Details For UK Scholarship :
The University of Manchester Article 26 Scholarships 2022 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of All subjects except Medicine and Dentistry. Deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by University of Manchester and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Tuition fee + £5000 per year for living expenses . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Degree: Bachelors
- Provided by: University of Manchester
- Location : UK
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Tuition fee + £5000 per year for living expenses
University of Manchester Article 26 Scholarships 2022 is offered by the University of Manchester for sanctuary seekers who want to pursue their higher education at the university. The value of the scholarship is full tuition fee, £5000 per year towards living cost expenses, university accommodation fee waiver.
- Applicant must have a conditional or unconditional offer from the University of Manchester for 2022 for an undergraduate course (except Medicine and Dentistry)
- Applicants who are unable to access mainstream funding (student finance or a local authority grant)
- Must be currently attending a school, college, community or voluntary group which can provide a reference.
- Applicant’s current Immigration must be described as one of the following:
- Refugee status
- Discretionary Leave to remain (DLR)
- Indefinite leave to remain (ILR)
- Humanitarian Protection (HP)
- Awaiting a decision on an application for refugee status
- Leave as an Unaccompanied Asylum Seeking Child (UASC leave)
- Refugee status + 5 years indefinite leave to remain (ILR)
- Refused Asylum Seeker
- Lived in the UK for the last half of life which was not for the principal purpose of study, and has a form of immigration permission.