PhD Studentships, Fight For Sight 2022 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Ophthalmic and vision research. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 09 Jun 2022. This scholarship is provided by Fight for Sight and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, grant of up to £100,000 towards training . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Degree: PhD
- Provided by: Fight for Sight
- Deadline: 09 Jun 2022
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, grant of up to £100,000 towards training
Eligibility for the PhD Studentships, Fight For Sight 2022 :
- The applications for PhD Studentships, Fight For Sight 2022 should be made by Ph.D. supervisors.
- The supervisors are expected to be from academic or medical institutions in the UK.
- The supervisors should have a contract that can be continued beyond the Ph.D. studentship termination date.
- The clinically or medically qualified professionals are not eligible for the PhD Studentships, Fight For Sight 2022.
- The research can be undertaken in the UK or abroad.
How to apply for the PhD Studentships, Fight For Sight 2022 :
- The applicants for PhD Studentships, Fight For Sight 2022 should submit the abstract submission.
- The lead supervisor will create an application on cc grant tracker and invite co-supervisors and collaborators. An automated e-mail will be sent to the co-supervisors.
- The co-supervisors will log in and confirm their participation and then the lead supervisor will enter the data and submit the application for the final approval.
Value of the PhD Studentships, Fight For Sight 2022 :
- The recipients of PhD Studentships, Fight For Sight 2022 will get a grant up to £100,000 for three years including stipends (Minimum stipend £16,000 outside London / £18,000 in London per year), UK rate of PhD fees, consumables, and equipment.
- The grant excludes indirect costs, recruitment costs, and non-attributable overhead costs.