Details For UK Fully Funded Scholarship :
The Bristol University Think Big postgraduate award 2023 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Law, Social work. The deadline for the sending your application is 24 Apr 2023. This scholarship is provided by University of Bristol and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, tuition fees £26,000 per year + £3,000 living cost bursary during first year of study . This scholarship is Open to all nationals except the UK.
- Degree: Masters
- Location : UK
- Provided by: University of Bristol
- Deadline: 24 Apr 2023
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, tuition fees £26,000 per year + £3,000 living cost bursary during first year of study
- Applicant must have applied to any one-year, full-time master’s program, or one of our eligible two-year programs – Social Work (MSc) and Law (MA).
- Should start their master’s programme in September 2023.
- Candidate must be classed as an overseas student for fee-paying purposes.
- Should not already be in receipt of other funding which would equate to more than the full cost of tuition fees alongside a Bristol scholarship.
- If you are awarded a scholarship, you agree to act as a good ambassador for the University of Bristol and at times will be expected to participate in events or promotional activities.
- Any involvement in these activities will take up no more than five hours per term.
- Unless otherwise stated, scholarships will be given in the form of a tuition fee discount.
- Due to strict UK Visas and Immigration regulations, you must be able to show you have sufficient funds to cover the remainder of your tuition fees as well as adequate living expenses. You will need to be able to demonstrate this in order to obtain a visa to enter the UK .