Details For UK Scholarship :
Scholarships, studentships and bursaries 2022 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Climate Change and Sustainability, Environmental Management, Environmental Pollution and Monitoring, Sustainability, Entrepreneurship and Design and Toxicology and Risk Assessment. The deadline for the sending your application is 16 Sep 2022. This scholarship is provided by Brunel University London and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Â£3,000 fee waiver . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: Brunel University London
- Deadline: 16 Sep 2022
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Â£3,000 fee waiver
- Location : UK
- Applicants are required to hold an unconditional offer of a place in the University.
- Candidates can apply in one of the following full-time postgraduate study program me:
- Environmental Management MSc
- Climate Change and Sustainability MSc
- Toxicology and Risk Assessment MSc
- Sustainability, Entrepreneurship and Design MSc
- Environmental Pollution and Monitoring MSc
- Interested candidates must hold a Honours degree with 2.1 or equivalent qualification.
- Applicants must be fluent in English.
- International are required to have an IELTS score of 7.5 or above.
- Candidates must not receive any other scholarship from Brunel University.
- Applicants will be awarded a £3,000 of fee waiver.
- Applicants need to pay course deposit of £300, which will be deducted from the remainder of the tuition fees.