Details For UK Scholarships:
For Masters degrees in the subject of forensic science, the Faculty of Science is offering a scholarship for the PgCert in Foundations in Forensic Science in 2023. The last day to submit an application is September 3, 2023. The University of Strathclyde is the provider of this scholarship, which has a Partial Funding value of £500. This scholarship is Open to all nationals.
- Degree: Masters
- Location : United Kingdom
- Provided by: University of Strathclyde
- Deadline: 03 Sep 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, £500
Eligibility criteria for UK Scholarships:
- Applicant must be a new student holding an offer of admission for the PgCert Fundamentals in Forensic Science in the Faculty of Science for the 2023/2024 academic year.
- Candidate should be self-funded. Students who receive full scholarships, for example from a government office or embassy, will not be eligible.
- Applicants must meet all of the above eligibility criteria to be considered for a Faculty of Science Scholarship for the PgCert Fundamentals in Forensic Science.
- Applicants who have been awarded a scholarship will be notified within four weeks of submitting a scholarship application form.
- To receive their scholarship, awardees must enrol in the PgCert Fundamentals in Forensic Science in the 2023/ 2024 academic year and continue to meet all of the above eligibility criteria throughout their studies.
- Scholarship recipients will be expected to engage with online student ambassador activities during their course of study, such as supporting online student recruitment activities.
- Students who defer their offer of admission will not be eligible.