Details For United Arab Emirates Fully Funded Scholarship :
The Muhammad Bin Zaid University of Artificial Intelligence MBZUAI Scholarships 2023 is offered for Masters , PhD degree in the field of STEM related courses. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Apr 2023. This scholarship is provided by Muhammad Bin Zaid University of Artificial Intelligence – MBZUAI and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, tuition fee + monthly stipend + on-campus accommodation . This scholarship is Open to all nationals.
- Degree: Masters , PhD
- Location : UAE
- Provided by: Muhammad Bin Zaid University of Artificial Intelligence – MBZUAI
- Deadline: 30 Apr 2023
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, tuition fee + monthly stipend + on-campus accommodation
- All students admitted on a full-time basis are granted the privilege to complete their study with a full scholarship.
- Bachelor’s degree in a STEM field such as computer science, electrical engineering, computer engineering, mathematics, physics and other relevant science and engineering majors, from a university accredited or recognized by the UAE Ministry of Education (MoE) or equivalent is required.
- Applicants must provide their completed degree certificates and transcripts (in English) when submitting their application.
- A degree attestation (for degrees from the UAE) or an equivalency certificate (for degrees acquired outside the UAE) should also be furnished within their first semester at the university.
- Each applicant must show proof of English language ability by providing valid certificate copies.
Statement of Purpose:
In an 800-word essay, explain why you would like to pursue a graduate degree at MBZUAI and include the following information:
- Motivation for applying to the university
- Personal and academic background and how it makes you suitable for the program you are applying for
- Stand-out achievements, e.g. awards, distinction, etc
- Goals as a prospective student
- Preferred career path and plans after graduation
- Any other details that will support the application