Details For Thailand Scholarships:
ADB Scholarships are available at Thammasat University in 2023 for Masters and PhD programs in engineering and economics. Your application must be submitted by a deadline that varies. The value of this scholarship, which is offered by Thammasat University, is Whole Funding, which includes the full cost of tuition as well as a monthly stipend and additional advantages. This scholarship is Open to all nationals. You Can Also Apply To Canada Scholarships
- Degree: Masters , PhD
- Location : Thailand
- Provided by: Thammasat University
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, full tuition fee + monthly allowance + other benefits
Eligibility For Thailand Scholarships
- In order to be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must fulfill the requirements.
- For a master’s scholarship, applicants must have a minimum GPA of 2.50/4.0 or the equivalent at the undergraduate level.
- The applicant must have a minimum Master’s GPA of 3.25/4.0 or its equivalent in order to be considered for a Ph.D. scholarship.
- Applicants must submit a completed application form.
- Applicants are required to submit a copy of degree certificate.
- Two references must be provided.
- A copy of a transcript must be submitted.
- Candidates need to submit their passport photo.
- Applicants must submit copies of supporting documents, e.g. awards.
- Applicants are required to submit their Identity card .