Description For Australia Scholarship :
The Tasmanian International Scholarship, 2022 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Business Administration, International Business, Marketing, Professional Accounting, Information and Communication Technology. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by University of Tasmania and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 25% reduction in registered tuition fees . This scholarship is Open for international applicants expect Australia.
- Degree: Bachelors, Masters
- Location : Australia
- Provided by: University of Tasmania
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 25% reduction in registered tuition fees
- The University of Tasmania is offering Tasmanian School of Business & Economics (TSBE) Tasmanian International Scholarship, 2022 to international applicants to pursue postgraduate and undergraduate programs at the University of Tasmania.
- The applicants for Tasmanian School of Business & Economics (TSBE) Tasmanian International Scholarship, 2022 should apply to one of the eligible programs offered by the Tasmanian School of Business & Economics.
- The candidates should be international students and should not be from Australia.
- The applicants for the undergraduate program should have year 12th qualification and applicants for the postgraduate program should have a degree equivalent to Australian Bachelor’s degree.
- The students are assessed automatically based on their international student application.
- The applicants are evaluated based on their academic achievement, in degree, secondary and diploma level courses.
- The candidates will be informed about the scholarship if they submit their final results.
- The recipients will be given 25% reduction in registered tuition fees.
- The recipients of Tasmanian School of Business & Economics (TSBE) Tasmanian International Scholarship, 2022 should get at least a pass result on every unit to retain this scholarship.
- The applicants should provide English language proficiency proof, proof of academic qualifications and previous studies.