- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: Red River College (RRC)
- Deadline: 15 Jan 2024
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to $500
- Location: Canada
- Applicants of RRC Students’ Association International Students Scholarships must have an offer letter for a postsecondary course in civil engineering to avail of this scholarship.
- Students can be both domestic and international students.
- Candidates must surpass the admission requirements set by the university.
- Students who attain the highest GPA after their first term must have achieved a minimum 4.25 GPA after the first term.
ARES Fully Funded Scholarship Program in Belgium
UCLA Math Undergraduate Merit Scholarship In USA
Helmut Veith Stipend In Austria
- A first-term grade report should accompany the application, as well as a one-page statement outlining your experience thus far in Canada and at Red River College Polytechnic.
- In the event of a tie for GPA achieved after the first term, the contents of the one-page statement will be considered to select the successful recipients.