Details For Romania Scholarships:
Romania Scholarships Fully Funded
Scholarships from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs are available to non-EU nationals in 2023 for undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral degrees in any subject area. The application submission date is March 1, 2023. The Government of Romania is offering this scholarship, which is fully funded and includes all living expenses in addition to tuition. This scholarship is Open to non-EU nationals.
- Degree: Bachelors , Masters , PhD
- Location : Romania
- Provided by: Government of Romania
- Deadline: 01 Mar 2023
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, tuition fees + accommodation expenses + other benefits
About the scholarships:
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Romanian government awards a number of scholarships to nationals of non-EU nations each year. Only candidates with good academic results, or an average of the study years for the most recent school from which they graduated, of at least 7 (seven), matching to the Romanian scoring system or the Good score, as applicable, are qualified. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) and the Ministry of Education hold a competition of applications based on the rules in effect to provide scholarships for study in approved higher education institutions in Romania (ME).
- A full file must be submitted by the applicant.
- must show academic credentials from certified or recognized educational institutions in the nation where they were issued.
- Candidates are required to adhere to the enrollment deadline.
- Should have good academic results, or an average of the study years for the most recent school from which they graduated of at least 7 (seven), matching to the Romanian scoring system or the “Good” score, as the case may be.
- Students must follow the guidelines for submitting their applications.
- Copy of the name change documentation (if applicable), along with any required official translations into Romanian, French, Spanish, or English.
- For graduates without a diploma yet, a copy of the certificate attesting to the passing of the baccalaureate, bachelor’s, or master’s exam is required, along with, if necessary, an official translation into English, French, Spanish, or Romanian.
- A copy of the certificate indicating that the student is in their last year of study and will take the graduation test at the conclusion of the academic year, together with, if necessary, an official translation into English, French, Spanish, or Romanian.
- A copy of the transcript attesting the applicant’s academic standing from the start of their last year of study to the time they submitted their application, together with, if necessary, an official translation into English, French, Spanish, or Romanian.
- A copy of the linguistic competency certificate, if appropriate, or the certificate of completion of the Romanian language preparatory year.
- If the candidate has not turned 18 before the start date of the courses, a copy of the notarized parental consent statement with the authorized translation into English, French, Spanish, or Romanian, as appropriate, must also be submitted.
Benefits For Romania Scholarships Fully Funded :
- paying for tuition.
- within the parameters of the subsidy allotted for this purpose, paying for the costs associated with housing in the dorms through the Ministry of Education’s budget (accommodation will be provided to the extent of available places).
- Financial help will be provided on a monthly basis in the following amounts: 65 EUR (or 65 “lei” in Romanian currency) for undergraduate and first-year students; 75 EUR (or 75 “lei” in Romanian currency) for master’s students; and 85 EUR (or 85 “lei” in Romanian currency) for PhD students .