- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: University of Technology Sydney (UTS)
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, up to 35% fees waiver
- Location: Australia
The purpose of the scholarship is to attract high-achieving commencing international students enrolling in a postgraduate coursework program at UTS in Sydney.
- Applicants must remain as international students (not Australian citizens, New Zealand citizens, or permanent residents of Australia) for the duration of the Scholarship.
- Candidates should meet all admission criteria for the selected Master’s by coursework program.
- Students must be commencing their studies at UTS full-time and on campus.
Academic merit in the most recently completed tertiary qualification or the GMAT exam (for admission into the Master of Business Administration only) recognized by UTS for entry into the selected UTS Master degree by coursework program.
How to apply?
UTS Future Learner Recruitment and Admissions will automatically consider all commencing international students applying for a postgraduate coursework program at UTS in Sydney for this Scholarship. There is no separate scholarship application or documentation besides what is required for the coursework application.