Details For Poland Scholarship :
The Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for International Students 2022 is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of Subjects that are included in subjects list. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Oct 2022. This scholarship is provided by Erasmus Mundus and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Covers living expenses and participation costs . This scholarship is Open to all the applicants.
- Degree: Masters , PhD
- Location : Poland
- Provided by: Erasmus Mundus
- Deadline: 01 Oct 2022
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Covers living expenses and participation costs
- Scholarship students must have already obtained a first higher education degree or demonstrate a recognised equivalent level of learning according to national rules and legislation in place by the application deadline. That means that scholarship applicants must hold a higher education degree by 15 January 2022 to start the programme 2022.
- Students who have already obtained an Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degrees (EMJMD) scholarship or are former Erasmus Mundus Master/Doctoral Course scholarship holders are not eligible for an additional scholarship under the EMJMD action. Students benefiting from an EMJMD scholarship cannot benefit from another EU grant while pursuing their EMJMD studies.
- The list of countries whose nationals are eligible can be seen on the official website of Erasmus Mundus website. No more than 25% of the total number of scholarships available will be awarded to programme country students.
- The monthly subsistence allowance is not given to scholarship holders from a Partner Country for the EMJMD periods exceeding three months (indicatively the equivalent of 15ECTS credits) spent in any Partner Country.
- Students from partner countries who have carried out their main activity (studies, work, etc.) for more than a total of 12 months over the last five years in any of the programme countries (EU + Turkey, Macedonia, Norway, Lichtenstein, Iceland) will be considered programme country applicants according to the 12-months rule.
- Please note: for given academic year student candidates can apply for a maximum of three different joint programmes supported by the Erasmus Mundus scholarships
- A full and timely application is required for any application to be considered. Please visit the official website to know more.