Details For Philippines Fully Funded Scholarship :
The Gold Eagle Scholarship Program for STEM is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Mathematics. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Oct 2022. This scholarship is provided by The Insular Life Assurance Company, Ltd. and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, P25,000, per semester, a stipend of P5,000 per month, 3,000.00 towards transportation . This scholarship is Open to all nationalities.
- Degree: Bachelors
- Location : Philippines
- Provided by: The Insular Life Assurance Company, Ltd.
- Deadline: 31 Oct 2022
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, P25,000, per semester, a stipend of P5,000 per month, 3,000.00 towards transportation
Gold Eagle Scholarship Program for STEM
The Gold Eagle College Scholarship Program is offered to students in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) courses. Starting AY 2022-2023, Insular Foundation will provide grants to students pursuing STEM courses offered by its 6 partner schools. This scholarship program aims to support intelligent and deserving students who need financial assistance to have access to the best education they need to improve their lives, their homes, and the country.
- Each scholar will receive financial assistance every semester to cover for the stipend, and transportation and book allowance.
- Scholars who will graduate with honors will receive cash incentives from Insular Foundation.
- Gold Eagle scholars and alumni will have access to Insular Foundation’s network, leadership training, and other capacity-building programs.
An applicant for the scholarship must have the following qualifications:
- Must be a bona fide student at Insular Foundation’s partner schools, enrolled in any of the STEM courses identified for each school;
- Must be an incoming freshman, and must have passed the partner school’s admission test;
- Must have a general weight average (GWA) of 85% in Grade 11 and Grade 12 up to the first terM or second grading period;
- Must be enrolled in at least 15 units at the time of the award of the grant;
- Must be financially needy (parents’ annual gross income must not exceed P500,000.00 for UP Diliman and must not exceed P250,000.00 for provincial SUCs;
- Must not have been liable for any disciplinary action worse than a five-day class suspension in Senior High School; and
- Must not be a recipient of any other scholarship grant at the time of the grant.