Details For Nurses Make a Difference Scholarship 2023 In USA:
Nursing Changes Lives A scholarship for a bachelor’s degree in nursing is available in 2023. The application submission date is August 1, 2023.
This scholarship is offered by Cascade Healthcare Solutions in Washington and has a Partial Funding value of $1,000 annually. All citizens are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Degree: Bachelors
- Location : USA
- Provided by: Cascade Healthcare Solutions, Washington
- Deadline: 01 Aug 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $1,000 per annum
With the Nurses Make a Difference Scholarship, Cascade Healthcare Solutions is thrilled to assist those who wish to become one of the most vital professions in our society. An essay contest is used to grant the prize, and each year’s essay prompt is different.
Eligibility for the Nurses Make a Difference Scholarship:
- Applicants must be current students in an undergraduate nursing degree program at an accredited college or university, and high school students who have been accepted into a college and plan to study nursing.
- Candidates must have a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of at least 3.0 and be a legal resident of the USA or hold a valid student visa.
- The winning applicant must provide verification of enrollment at an undergraduate school with a nursing program or acceptance into a school with an undergraduate nursing program.
- Employees or family members of Cascade Healthcare Solutions are not eligible to participate.
An essay contest is used to grant the prize, and each year’s essay prompt is different. The $1000 grant will be awarded to the future nurse who writes the best essay as determined by our scholarship committee. The essay will be judged on its level of quality, thoughtfulness, and topicality .