Details For New Zealand Scholarship:
The University of Auckland Doctoral Scholarships 2023 is offered for PhD degree in the field of All courses offered by the university. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by University of Auckland and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, up to $28,984 per annum . This scholarship is Open to all nationals.
- Degree: PhD
- Location : New Zealand
- Provided by: University of Auckland
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to $28,984 per annum
These Scholarships were established in 1996 and revised in 2022. The intention of the scholarships is to encourage and support academically excellent domestic and international students, who are paying domestic fees, to undertake doctoral study at the University of Auckland.
Eligibility for University Of Auckland Scholarships:
- All domestic applicants who obtained a grade point average of 8.00 or above in their most recent qualifying programme at a New Zealand university will be awarded a scholarship.
- All Māori or domestic Pacific applicants who obtained a grade point average of 7.50 or above in their qualifying programme at a New Zealand university will be awarded a scholarship.
- International applicants with a high-grade point equivalent will be considered for a scholarship on a case-by-case basis.
- Applicants with a grade point average or the equivalent of 7.00 to 7.99 will be assessed in light of a range of strategic factors.
- Applicants with a grade point average or the equivalent of less than 7.00 are not eligible for consideration for a scholarship.
Duration of award(s): The tenure of the scholarship is up to 36 months.
- The Scholarships will be available to students enrolled full-time at the University of Auckland who has paid the fees or has arranged to pay the fees.
- The scholarships may also be available to domestic students for whom socially compelling reasons make part-time enrolment preferable.