Details For Netherlands Scholarships:
Scholarships are available for outstanding female international students enrolled in the Master’s program in Theology 2023. Your application must be submitted by April 1, 2023. Only tuition costs, or €15,000 per year, are covered by this scholarship, which is offered by Radboud University. This scholarship is Open to Asia & Africa nationals.
- Degree: Masters
- Location : Netherlands
- Provided by: Radboud University
- Deadline: 01 Apr 2023
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, € 15,000 per year
Eligibility requirements For Netherlands Scholarships:
- A top-notch female student from Asia or Africa who wants to begin the three-year Master’s degree in Theology on September 1st, 2023, must apply.
- The candidate must be able to show that they have the potential to significantly improve the faculty’s reputation for academic quality.
The academic transcript, a writing sample (such as a bachelor’s thesis), a motivating letter, recommendation letters, and/or a Skype interview can all be used to evaluate this criterion.
- A letter of motivation stating which area of Theology.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- an example of scholarly writing. The writing sample’s topic should ideally be relevant to theology as an academic field, generally defined (including biblical, historical, empirical, or constructive/systematic approaches). The word count for the essay should be 2000–2500. (excluding bibliography).
- A Skype interview may be part of the scholarship procedure .