Details For Nanjing Government Scholarship 2024 In China:
Nanjing Government Scholarship 2024 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of All subjects offered by Nanjing Government.
There is a deadline of varies for submitting your application. The Chinese government is offering this scholarship, which has a partial funding value of up to CNY 20,000. Chinese nationals are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Degree: Bachelors, Masters
- Provided by: Government of China
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Up to CNY 20,000
- Location : China
Nanjing Municipal Government established the Nanjing Government Scholarship for International Students in 2013 to attract and encourage outstanding international students to study and do research at Nanjing universities.
Chinese Studies Tuition Remission Scholarship at University of Pittsburgh 2024 In USA
Yvonne A M Smith Charitable Trust Postgraduate Scholarship In New Zealand
Carleton Prestige Scholarships 2024 In Canada
Candidates are required to be foreign nationals.
Candidates must fulfill NUIST entrance standards and abide by the rules and directives of the Chinese government.
Applicants for undergraduate programs must be under 28 years old and possess a senior high school diploma.
Candidates for master’s programs must be under 35 years old and have a bachelor’s degree.
Candidates for graduate programs must have a CGPA of 3.0 or higher (out of 4) and applicants for undergraduate programs must have an average score of 70 or higher (out of 100).
Applicants are not permitted to hold concurrent scholarships from the Chinese government, municipal governments, or other institutions.
Applications for programs taught in English are given preference.
- March 1 to June 30 every year.
How to Apply:
- Applicants must access the NUIST Online Application System for International Students
- create an applicant account
- provide personal information and upload all required application papers.
- Please select the “Chinese Local Government Scholarship” program.
After reviewing submissions, NUIST will admit eligible applicants.
When it’s time for scholarship recipients to pay the application fee, NUIST will let them know.
The scholarship recipients will receive their admission documents from NUIST in July.
Recipients of scholarships are not permitted to alter their course of study or duration without losing their award. Scholarships will be given out during the academic year, and tuition must be paid at the time of registration.
Recipients of scholarships are required to attend the yearly review conducted by NUIST’s Measures on yearly Review of Government Scholarships following each academic year. The scholarship may be retained by students who pass the yearly assessment. If the annual evaluation is not approved, the scholarship will be terminated.
- Undergraduate students: CNY 10,000 per academic year provided by the Nanjing Government, and CNY 5,000 provided by the University.
- Master student: CNY 20,000 each academic year is provided by the Nanjing Government, and the university waives the cost of living.