Details about Microsoft Disability Scholarship 2022
Microsoft Disability Scholarship 2022 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Engineering, computer science, computer information systems, law, business, or a related field. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Mar 2022. This scholarship is provided by Microsoft Corporation and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, $20,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Degree: Bachelors
- Provided by: Microsoft Corporation
- Deadline: 15 Mar 2022
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, $20,000
Microsoft Corporation is offering Microsoft Disability Scholarship 2022 to high school seniors planning to attend a vocational or academic college and also require a financial support.
Eligibility criteria for the Microsoft Disability Scholarship 2022 :
- Candidates applying for Microsoft Disability Scholarship 2022 must be a high school senior with a disability as defined by WHO.
- Applicants must be planning to study an undergraduate program at a 2 or 4-year University/College or Technical College in the fall after high school graduation.
- A major in computer information systems, engineering, law, business, computer science, or a related field must be declared by the students.
- Candidates must have shown leadership at school and/or in the community and also possess a passion for technology.
- Applicants of Microsoft Disability Scholarship 2022 must secure a high school cumulative GPA of at least 3.0.
- Status of enrolment must either be full-time or half-time.
- Applicants should require financial support.
Documents required for the Microsoft Disability Scholarship 2022 :
- Resume with details of Honors and awards, work experience and extracurricular activities
- Official sealed copy of current academic transcript
- Two letters of recommendation
- Three essays on the following topics:
- In less than 500 words, discuss how you plan to be engaged in the technology industry or technology law or policy in your career
- In less than 250 words, state your financial need
- In less than 500 words, describe how Microsoft can innovate its future devices and services solutions to creatively & successfully support those living with disabilities in the workplace and in daily life to reach their potential