- Degree: Bachelors, Masters
- Location : New Zealand
- Provided by: Massey University
- Deadline: 31 Oct 2022
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, NZD 2000
The purpose is to provide financial assistance to promising students who are facing general hardship or financial barriers to continuing their studies.
Eligibility for Massey Business School Promising Student Assistance Bursary 2022:
Applicants may be:
• studying internally, online, or by mixed-mode, at any Massey University campus, in a programme in the Massey Business School, or a conjoint programme with the Massey Business School
• studying full-time or part-time
• undergraduate or postgraduate (MBA and EMBA students are eligible to apply)
• domestic or international students
Value of Massey Business School Promising Student Assistance Bursary 2022:
- The value of the bursaries is reviewed annually and will typically be NZD 2000, paid to the student fees account.
Preference will be given to students who can demonstrate financial hardship or other circumstances that may hinder them from progressing in their studies, and who also have a record of academic success in their studies to date. Evidence of good character may be considered.