International students from all over the world are now able to apply for the Malaysian Government MTCP Scholarship 2023. The Malaysian Technical Cooperation Programme (MTCP) is offering students the chance to study a Master’s degree at either a public or private university in Malaysia. All costs are covered by the Malaysian Government Scholarship 2023, which is a fully funded scholarship. The scholarship is available for the 2023–2024 school year.
Students who want to pursue a Master’s degree program can choose from a wide range of academic subjects thanks to the MTCP Scholarship. This scholarship covers every cost associated with studying abroad in full. Notably, there is no application cost and no need to submit an IELTS test result in order to apply for this award. Instead, students can apply using their certificate of English competence.
The Malaysian Government MTCP Scholarship 2023 in Malaysia provides a fully-funded opportunity for students to pursue a postgraduate degree program. The scholarship covers various expenses, as outlined below:
– Full tuition fees
– One-off return economy-class airline ticket from the student’s closest international airport to Malaysia and back to their home country
– Payment method:
Participants will be given allowances and other incentives from the Ministry of Higher Education Malaysia’s Scholarship Division through personal savings accounts. It is suggested that students open an account with Bank Islam Malaysia Berhad.
This scholarship is open to international students of all nationalities.
To be eligible for the Malaysian Government MTCP Scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
– Age: Applicants should be under 45 years old at the time of application.
– Academic Achievement: For Master’s Degree programs, a minimum of Second Class Upper (Honours) or a minimum CGPA of 3.5 at the undergraduate degree level is required.
– English Language Proficiency: Applicants must provide proof of English language proficiency through the following options:
– Scanned copy of the original proof of English Language Proficiency, such as IELTS (minimum total score 6.0) or TOEFL paper-based test (score of 500) or internet-based test (score of 70).
– Applicants who have obtained degrees with English as the medium of instruction may also be considered (evidence is required).
– Health: Applicants must have an excellent level of health certified by a doctor or physician. The medical check-up expenses are the responsibility of the applicant.
– Full-time Study:
Scholars are required to enroll in postgraduate programs full-time at the chosen higher education institutions (see the List of Universities).
– Application Status:
Candidates who have obtained offer letters from Malaysian universities but have not yet started their studies, or those who have registered for a Master’s degree program for no more than one semester, are eligible to apply.
The application for the Malaysian Government Scholarship 2023 in Malaysia can be submitted online. To apply, interested individuals need to fill out the online application form. Prior to applying, it is essential to sign up and carefully review the provided guidelines.