Details For Australia Scholarship :
The La Trobe University Destination Australia Scholarships -International Students, 2023 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Courses offered by the university. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Dec 2023. This scholarship is provided by Australian government and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $15000 per annum for up to four years . This scholarship is Open to all nationals except Australia or New Zealand.
- Degree: Bachelors, Masters
- Location : Australia
- Provided by: Australian government
- Deadline: 31 Dec 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $15000 per annum for up to four years
The Destination Australia scheme seeks to attract and support international students looking to to study in regional Australia. This scholarship offers students the opportunity to experience high-quality learning in regional Australia.
Eligibility criteria for the Destination Australia Scholarships -International Students, 2023:
- Applicants must be an international student commencing their first year of study in an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework course in Semester 1, Semester 2 or Summer 1 of 2022.
- Applicants must be studying full-time at a regional campus in a course that is offered entirely at that campus. (Online, Certificate & Diploma course are not eligible for this scholarship)
- Applicants must be residing in any area other than R1 classification, or intending to move to an area other than R1 classification at the time of course enrolment.
- Applicants must be studying full-time at a regional campus in a course that is offered in its entirety at the campus. The scholarship is not transferable to other campuses.
- Applicants cannot hold any other University scholarship.
- Recipients must enroll in four subjects in a Semester to remain eligible for the scholarship.
Value of the Destination Australia Scholarships -International Students, 2023:
Successful applicants will receive an award of value $15000 per annum for up to four years.