Details For Ireland Fully Funded Scholarship:
The Maynooth University Graduate Teaching Studentships 2023 are available for PhD candidates in the university’s course-related fields. Your application must be submitted by a deadline that varies. The value of this scholarship, which is offered by Maynooth University, is Full Funding, tuition fees and maintenance award. This scholarship is Open to all nationals .
- Degree: PhD
- Location : Ireland
- Provided by: Maynooth University
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, tuition fees + maintenance award
Funded student teaching assistant opportunities are offered across a range of disciplines at Maynooth University. Successful applicants will commence PhD Doctoral studies at Maynooth University in the Autumn semester and will have 5 years to complete their PhD .
You Can Also Apply To Netherlands Scholarship
Eligibility for Maynooth University Graduate Teaching Studentships:
- Applicants of Maynooth University Graduate Teaching Studentships should be postgraduate students of the University and must also be employed by the University to deliver the academic programs by providing teaching support.
- Candidates will teach under the direction and guidance of a supervising staff member.
- Candidates applying for Maynooth University Graduate Teaching Studentships should meet the departmental criteria.
- Non-EU candidates are required to have IELTS or equivalent English language competency of at least 6.5.
- Ph.D. students will receive the award for not more than 5 years and master’s students for not more than 2 years.
- The successful applicants of Maynooth University Graduate Teaching Studentships will receive:
- Full tuition fee waiver.
- A stipend of EUR 9,007 per year.