Details For India Scholarship :
The Mithibai College Scholarships in India, 2022 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Courses offered by the univeristy. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Mithibai College and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, varies . This scholarship is Open to all nationals.
- Degree: Bachelors, Masters
- Location : India
- Provided by: Mithibai College
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, varies
Eligibility for Mithibai College Scholarships in India, 2022:
- The Mithibai College is offering scholarships to Indian students belonging to the castes of O.B.C., S.C., V.J.N.T., D.T., S.B.C., & S.T or if parents are a permanent Primary or Secondary School Teacher or if students Grandfather was a Freedom Fighter or student is handicapped.
- The applicants for Mithibai College Scholarships in India, 2022 belonging to the castes O.B.C./V.J.N.T./D.T./S.B.C. should have the income, not more than Rs.1,00,000/-.
- The applicants who belong to S.C. and have an income, not more than Rs.2,00,000/- are eligible.
- The candidates who belong to S.T. and have an income, not more than Rs.2,50,000/- are eligible.
Documents Required for Mithibai College Scholarships in India, 2022:
- The applicants should submit copies of caste certificates, Noncreamy layers (except for S.C. & S.T.).
- The candidates applying for Mithibai College Scholarships in India, 2022 should submit form 16 or parent’s income certificate or Uttpannacha Dakhla from Tehsildar Office.
- The applicants for Mithibai College Scholarships in India, 2022 should submit marks from S.S.C. to the previous year, Aadhar card, ration card, fee receipt for the current year, or ID card.
- The candidates should also submit Union Bank of India’s first page of the passbook in the case of scholarship and not for free ship.