Details For This Fellowships :
IISc International PhD/MSc Fellowships is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of Any area offered by the institute. Deadline Is Always Open. This scholarship is provided by Indian Institute of Science (IISc),Bangalore and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Up to Rs.54,000 + HRA+ research grant of Rs.3 Lakhs per year. . This scholarship is open for: Open to all International applicants.
- Degree: Masters, PhD
- Provided by: Indian Institute of Science (IISc),Bangalore
- Deadline: Always Open
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Up to Rs.54,000 + HRA+ research grant of Rs.3 Lakhs per year.
- Location : India
Indian Institute of Science (IISc) offers fellowships for the most promising students who are selected for admission to one of MSc/PHD programs.
- Only those who are NOT citizens of India and are NOT persons of Indian origin are eligible to apply for admission through this mechanism. Indian citizens i.e. those holding an Indian passport (whether residing in India or abroad) need to apply through the the regular admission process. Similarly, persons of Indian origin holding non-Indian passports can apply for admission through the regular process of admission for Indian citizens provided they hold an Overseas Citizenship of India as per section 7B(1) of the Indian Citizenship Act, 1955. In addition, they need to satisfy all the eligibility criteria for admission prescribed for Indian citizens.
- Foreign students are eligible to apply only for a Ph.D. program me or an M.Sc.(Engg) program me. They are NOT eligible to apply for an integrated Ph.D. program me, ME/MTech program me, the undergraduate program me etc.
- For Ph.D. program me: A Masters degree or a four-year undergraduate degree in an appropriate discipline.
- For M.Sc.(Engineering) program me: A four-year undergraduate degree in an appropriate discipline.
PhD 47,000 + HRA
PhD + 1 year experience 49,000 + HRA
PhD + 2 years’ experience 54,000 + HRA
In addition, they will receive a research grant of RS. 3 Lakhs per year.