Details For Germany Fellowship :
The IMPRS PHD FELLOWSHIPS 2023 is offered for PhD , Post Doc degree in the field of Artificial intelligence, Biology, Neuroscience, Cognitive & Behavioral science, Computer science & Engineering, Genetics, Linguistics, Neurobiology, Philosophy, Physics & Mathematics,Psychology. The deadline for the sending your application is 02 Jan 2023. This scholarship is provided by International Max Planck Research School on Neuroscience of Communication (IMPRS NeuroCom) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, living costs . This scholarship is Open to all nationals except Germany.
- Degree: PhD , Post Doc
- Location : Germany
- Provided by: International Max Planck Research School on Neuroscience of Communication (IMPRS NeuroCom)
- Deadline: 02 Jan 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, living costs
- Priority will be given to the applicants whose work promotes and advances the goals of the research program and the research focuses of the Institute.
- Develops and advances the goals of the research agenda and the research concentrates of the Institute.
- A detailed CV, Copies of Diploma transcripts, and doctoral degree.
- A copy of a marriage certificate or a copy of the spouse’s visa.
- Copies of each child’s birth certificate.
- Candidate should submit a residence permit and publication list of the candidate.
- Proof of health insurance coverage is needed.
- Research Plan to be carried out should be submitted.