Details For This Scholarship :
The Horowitz Foundation Grants, 2022 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Social policy. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Dec 2022. This scholarship is provided by Horowitz Foundation for Social Policy and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $7,500 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Degree: PhD
- Provided by: Horowitz Foundation for Social Policy
- Location : USA
- Deadline: 01 Dec 2022
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $7,500
Horowitz Foundation Grants, 2022 offers grants to students who are currently pursuing PhD.
Eligibility for the Horowitz Foundation Grants, 2022 :
- The applicants for Horowitz Foundation Grants, 2022 should be currently pursuing their PhD.
- The candidates who do not have a PhD are not eligible for this grant.
- The applicants who already hold their PhD are not considered eligible.
- The candidates are expected to defend their dissertation proposal and their topic should be approved by their department.
- The awards are given to individuals and not to organizations or institutes.
- The applicants are evaluated based on the Trustees’ assessment of criteria such as originality, feasibility, and methodology.
- The recipients should acknowledge the foundation’s assistance in publications resulting from this research and provide the foundation with the details of the publications.
- Grants worth $7,500—$5,000 are initially given to the selected candidates and $2,500 is given after the completion of the project.