Description For Germany Fellowships :
The Heidelberg University RTG PhD Fellowships is offered for PhD degree in the field of Elucidation of molecular mechanisms as foundation for an evidence-based complementary and integrative medicine. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Heidelberg University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, . . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Degree: PhD
- Location : Germany
- Provided by: Heidelberg University
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, .
- Applicants of Heidelberg University RTG PhD Fellowships must have a master’s degree or an equivalent above average degree.
- Candidates are required to have good knowledge in biomedicine and in-depth education in cell and molecular biology and/or immunology.
- Candidates applying for Heidelberg University RTG Ph.D. Fellowships should be proficient in written and oral English language.
- Applicants should be highly motivated and be passionate about science and develop independent scientific ideas.
- Cover letter, CV, certificates, reference letters should be submitted by the applicants before the deadline passes.