Details For Germany Scholarship :
The Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung Scholarships for International Students 2022 is offered for Masters , PhD degree in the field of All subjects listed above. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Oct 2022. This scholarship is provided by Rosa Luxemburg Foundation and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Covers living expenses . This scholarship is Open to nationals of all countries..
The Scholarship Department awards grants to foreign students (MA only) and Ph.D. students who are temporarily residing in Germany for study or research purposes. The requirements are:
• German language proficiency (B2 level or above)
• MA Students must be admitted to a state or state-recognized German university
• Ph.D. students should be accepted at a German university
Applicants for scholarships for MA and doctoral students from Egypt, Libya, Lebanon, Tunisia, Yemen, Jordan, Morocco, and Iraq can be graduate students pursuing their MA, Diploma or State Examination in Germany or doctoral students pursuing a Ph.D. or doctoral research in Germany.
The selection criteria are:
• High scholarly and professional qualifications (proof of above-average academic achievement at school and/or university)
• Political and social engagement in line with the aims of the Rosa-Luxemburg-Stiftung
• German language proficiency (B2 level or above).
• Personal/family background